WP1 - General design of the construction system value chain
WP3 - Prototype test
- Report on structural resistance of interlocking panels - 11/30/2021
- Report on acoustic isolation of interlocking panels - 11/30/2021
- Report on thermal insulation of interlocking panels - 11/30/2021
- Report on combustion behaviour of interlocking panels - 11/30/2021
- Report on durability and dimensional stability of interlocking panels - 11/30/2021
WP4 - Environmental assessment
- Guideline on climate change estimation with BIM- 03/31/2021
- Report on carbon stock in interlocking panels- 11/30/2021
- Life Cycle Analysis of interlocking panels- 12/31/2021
- Video: simulation of representative solutions - 03/31/2022
WP5 - Technical and economic evaluation
- Report on use of interlocking panels in public buildings - 11/30/2022
- Report on energy efficiency improvements due to using interlocking panels - 11/30/2022
WP6 - Dissemination and transfer of knowledge
- Report on technical barriers and drivers - 04/30/2023
- Good practice guideline to improve energy efficiency in public buildings through local bio-resources - 04/30/2023
- Training reports - 04/30/2023
- Memorandum of Understandings among Interreg Sudoe projects - 04/30/2023
- Technical workshops agendas and minutes - 04/30/2023
Innovative Eco-Construction System Based on Interlocking Modular Insulation Wood & Cork-Based Panels
Design, validation and implementation of an ecological construction system based on natural biological materials to improve energy efficiency in public buildings, contributing to the mitigation of climate change.
Modular interconnected wood and cork insulating panel systems can replace traditional systems, generating technical, environnemental and socio-economic benefits for smart, sustainable and inclusive growth, through the implementation of networks and joint experimentation.
The IMIP project is co-financed by the Interreg Sudoe program and the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF).
Total eligible cost (€): € 1,326,162.88
ERDF fund (€): € 994,622.63
The newsletter of the Interreg Sudoe IMIP project will be sent to you twice a year. It contains articles on the project's progress, information of interest related to the project, dates of upcoming events and dissemination of results. Subscribe ...