WP1 - General design of the construction system value chain
- Report on sustainability analysis (702ko)
WP2 - Design and manufacture of modules
WP3 - Prototype test
- Report on thermal insulation of interlocking panels
- Report on combustion behaviour of interlocking panels - 11/30/2021
- Product 3.2 : Patent Report (947ko)
WP4 - Environmental assessment
- Guideline on climate change estimation with BIM- 03/31/2021
- Video: simulation of representative solutions (420,8Mo)
WP5 - Technical and economic evaluation
WP6 - Dissemination and transfer of knowledge
- Report on technical barriers and drivers (1,7Mo)
- Technical workshops agendas and minutes - 04/30/2023
Innovative Eco-Construction System Based on Interlocking Modular Insulation Wood & Cork-Based Panels
Design, validation and implementation of an ecological construction system based on natural biological materials to improve energy efficiency in public buildings, contributing to the mitigation of climate change.
Modular interconnected wood and cork insulating panel systems can replace traditional systems, generating technical, environnemental and socio-economic benefits for smart, sustainable and inclusive growth, through the implementation of networks and joint experimentation.
The IMIP project is co-financed by the Interreg Sudoe program and the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF).
Total eligible cost (€): € 1,326,162.88
ERDF fund (€): € 994,622.63
The newsletter of the Interreg Sudoe IMIP project will be sent to you twice a year. It contains articles on the project's progress, information of interest related to the project, dates of upcoming events and dissemination of results. Subscribe ...